The Intelligame Extra Life 2016 Streaming Schedule
Since announcing that Intelligame was participating in the Extra Life fundraiser, the Intelligame community has raised nearly $1,200 for sick kids. Now, the final schedule is revealed.
The amount of generosity the Intelligame community has shown in the past two weeks has been completely amazing, with gaming veterans, casual players, and even people who play little-to-no games pitching in to help. Thank you so much to everyone who’s shown support either through donations or sharing the information with their own communities! We’re still short of our $2,000 goal, but we know just how to take care of that: the 25-hour Intelligame Extra Life livestream!
I’ll be on stream for 25 hours alongside some great guests to show off twelve different games, as well as bring an extra-special treat: the revival of the Intelligame Podcast.
Can’t wait to see you on the stream, folks. Let’s reach that $2,000 goal together: Let’s Intelligame!
- 0505.November.Saturdayhttps://www.intelligame.us/event/el2016-firewatch/10:00 am-12:00 pm11-05-2016
We’re kicking off the Intelligame Extra Life stream with two hours of Firewatch, Campo Santo’s first-person adventure about a man searching for answers in Shoshone National Forest in the late 80’s. A combination of great dialog and stellar visuals make this game one of Intelligame’s 2016 favorites.
Come watch the stream at www.twitch.tv/letsintelligame!
- 0505.November.Saturdayhttps://www.intelligame.us/event/el2016-intelligame-podcast-revival/12:00 pm-1:30 pm11-05-2016
You may have noticed that The Intelligame Podcast has been on hiatus since Episode 001 and Episode 002 dropped. Well, we have a special treat for you: the third episode of the Intelligame Podcast! And this isn’t just any usual podcast, this one’s going to be LIVE during the Extra Life 25-hour streaming marathon.
Joining Josh for a 90-minute jam session is none other than Kahlief Adams, public speaker and host of the Spawn on Me podcast. Tune in for a great interview, new game recommendations, and get a chance to ask questions to the hosts live!
Come watch the podcast at www.twitch.tv/letsintelligame!
- 0505.November.Saturdayhttps://www.intelligame.us/event/el2016-couch-gaming-yori-kvitchko/1:30 pm-5:00 pm11-05-2016
Narrative is all well and good, but there’s also a place for a well-crafted, local multiplayer game. During this block, Josh will hang out with game developer Yori Kvitchko of SleepNinja Games. They’ll not only play the games, but talk about what makes them fantastic games from a design perspective. Come watch:
- Cute, cooperative spaceship game Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
- Rocket League (AKA Soccer with Exploding Remote-Controlled Cars)
- Inversus, a minimalist arcade shooter with tons of style and action
Come check out the action at www.twitch.tv/letsintelligame!
- 0505.November.Saturdayhttps://www.intelligame.us/event/el2016-lets-intellieat/5:00 pm-6:00 pm11-05-2016
Fact of the matter is that 25 hours is a long time to do much of anything, especially without eating! This’ll be an official Intelligame dinner break, but the stream will continue! Make/order some food of your own and eat with the Intelligame Extra Life stream; we’ll be in the chat to watch for questions and comments. (We’ll probably order pizza; feel free to do the same!)
Image credit to monsterfink over at TeePublic.
Eat with us! www.twitch.tv/letsintelligame
- 0505.November.Saturdayhttps://www.intelligame.us/event/el2016-destiny/6:00 pm-8:00 pm11-05-2016
Activision’s massively-multiplayer online first-person shooter, Destiny, entered its third year this September. Though the game’s story and characters were weak at launch, a dedicated fanbase sustained the game, helping it grow over time. As we start to descend into the later hours of the Intelligame Extra Life stream take a walk through some of the Rise of Iron content as Josh pairs up with friends/Destiny aficionados Mikkel Snyder and Adam Clark.
Note: Destiny is a Teen rated shooter: this game features heavy gunplay and fantasy violence.
Come join the stream at www.twitch.tv/intelligame!
Intelligame's Giving an Extra Life for Children's Miracle Network.
It's hard to write about games right now.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Intelligame. Lover of story-centric games of all kinds, arcade games, and mobile titles. Mac and Cheese connoisseur.
Get Intelligame in Your Inbox!
- Editor’s Note: On Patreon’s Changes and Intelligame’s Resources
- Helping people “see each other in new ways:” Ami Baio’s “You Think You Know Me”
- Zak Garriss and Chris Floyd Discuss Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Hiveswap’s first act is a good-but-regular Kansas City Shuffle
- Can we learn from Destiny and patch “free speech?”