Let’s Intelliplay – The End of Broken Age!
Intelligame streams gameplay and chat every Thursday from 5p-9p Pacific time for “Let’s Intelliplay.” This week we’re finishing Broken Age, discovering the end of Shay and Vella’s adventures.
Over the past few weeks, Let’s Intelliplay took on Double Fine’s coming-of-age point-and-click adventure game. We’ve had great discussions about society, getting older, and laughed along the way, too. Last week we hit some puzzle-based hurdles, but this week that won’t be a problem. With a walkthrough at-hand, we’ll learn about how Shay and Vella deal with resolving their storylines.
Of course, beware spoilers .
Note: To get notifications when Intelligame streams, click the heart-shaped icon in the corner of Intelligame’s Twitch channel. From there, click Enable Notifications” button and you’ll get an email whenever the IG channel starts streaming.
Making Overwatch with No Computer: An Experience in Game Design
Portland's BetaCon is a good beta, but could learn from XOXO and Nerd Camp.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Intelligame. Lover of story-centric games of all kinds, arcade games, and mobile titles. Mac and Cheese connoisseur.
Get Intelligame in Your Inbox!
- Discussing “The Cat in the Hijab” after the Portland MAX stabbings.
- Playing at your own arcade: a story of Expedition Ataahk
- Portland’s BetaCon is a good beta, but could learn from XOXO and Nerd Camp.
- Making Overwatch with No Computer: An Experience in Game Design
- It’s dangerous to go alone: Party up.